| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baltimore, Md in April is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 78.5mm (3.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Baltimore, Md April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Baltimore, Md, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Baltimore, Md:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) N
- York, Pa, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) NNW
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 119.6 kms (74.3 miles) NW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SW
- College Park, Md, Usa - 32.4 kms (20.2 miles) SW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) SW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) ENE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Dover, De, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE