| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baltimore, Md in July is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Baltimore, Md July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Baltimore, Md, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Baltimore, Md:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) N
- York, Pa, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) NNW
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 119.6 kms (74.3 miles) NW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SW
- College Park, Md, Usa - 32.4 kms (20.2 miles) SW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) SW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) ENE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Dover, De, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE