| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baltimore, Md in October is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Baltimore, Md October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Baltimore, Md, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Baltimore, Md:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) N
- York, Pa, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) NNW
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 119.6 kms (74.3 miles) NW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SW
- College Park, Md, Usa - 32.4 kms (20.2 miles) SW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) SW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) ENE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Dover, De, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE